Sunday, February 28, 2016

My First Storify Assignment

I just completed my first Storify assignment.
Storify creates online presentations.  It's great because it is free, easy to use, and the presentations you make look terrific.  To make your Storify you simply
  • Write your headline (the topic of your presentation)
  • Write a description of your headline
  • Add content.  The content can be from anything you can find on the web, so you can include material from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
Once you assemble your content, you can introduce, explain, and describe the content in text boxes.

The assignment that I wrote for my students concerns the social impact of World War II on four social groups (Japanese-Americans, African-Americans, Native-Americans, and Women).  You can read my assignment here.

1 comment:

Kwizgiver said...

I've never heard of Storify. This is fantastic! Thank you for sharing!