Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Douglas Brinkley
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealthcare Protests


Wilderness Warrior
Okay remember I may be a bit bias since I received the book for free from the publisher. I'm almost done now and REALLY like it even though I have no deep interest in the environmental movement. The book by Douglas Brinkley, looks at not only Theodore Roosevelt's environmental legislation and personal stories, but all of the players at the time. If you read a lot, then this book is a good choice. If you are a plodder, you might want not want to read it since it's just over 800 pages. Above is the Jon Stewart interview with the author.

2 comments:

Mike Hasley said...

Great interview, thanks for posting. I'm a huge TR fan and didn't realize the book was out. 800 pages though..wow. Your new in my Google Reader, found you via historytech blog.

Wireless Camera Hunter said...

I recently came across your blog and enjoyed the video. I thought I would leave my comment. I don’t know what to say except that nice post. I will keep visiting this blog very often.